Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 day stress package

I think if anyone were to think I sat on my booty and did nothing I would punch them in the face. There was a billing complication with one of the sites I designed so, as it was already down, we decided to switch servers, and if I'm switching servers, I should redesign it the way I want it... None of this is hard - if its planned. Without warning doing it all at once was a little stressful (especially because there was a lot of contacting other people for log ins and passwords that had been long forgotten)... >.<
I also got the commission for PasstheSushi.com's about me page and I was so excited I switched the theme for that site immediately.
As soon as I am done this post, I am shutting my computer off and playing fetch with my cat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stoppin' by to say hi the other day. Always happy to meet another Paula Deen fan. There isn't a dish I haven't loved.
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete