Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quick Pic for the Week

This week has rocked. I did a ton of work on Scott Neely's site, finished the new code for Pass the Sushi, got a few commissions rolling, may have another job on the way, worked OT at my day to day and ordered my brand new spiffy camera (well, I hope its spiffy when it gets here). Super exciting!
Today's image started out as me going through a tutorial and then I threw it away half way through and decided to do what I wanted to it. Yellow really isn't my color of choice but I think it works well here. Either way, the red fiend in me was loving creating the background.
In the upcoming days I think I will be re-doing the main site, Silhouette Graphic, and adding a few things. I need to let people know I do headers for as low as $35 and ad a bit of spunk to the package - unless I get swamped with paying gigs. >.~

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete