Monday, February 15, 2010

My head feels heavy.


If my mind is not in creative overdrive - I may truly be going insane. I'm at a point where I am so content with my life creativity is oozing from me (that makes it sound kind of gross). Between maintaining the sites I have for business, redesigning my own, wanting more sites, drawing, sewing, designing, cooking, and baking - I still want more! There are more ideas brewing in my brain and more energy and drive to do it! There are, however, not enough hours in the day and I do enjoy my sleep.

------------> The new layout (minus the important text like parts) for Passthesushi!

This week I am redesigning the Pass the Sushi blog - which has sparked more of a drive to redesign Silhouette Graphic. I am also trying to get into commenting more on peoples blogs. I'm more of the silent reader person. I must read a billion blogs but I do rarely comment. Which I am told has to change.
I'm also trying to make CBH a bigger better place (as are the rest of my brilliant co-workers). But I feel like I am biting off more then it is possible to chew at the moment. I want all of the members to be happy and I know some things are out of the question, but, I would love to step it up for them. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment: