Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow days!


We're trapped under a mountain of snow. People are calling it snowmaggedon. Stores were wiped out of eggs, milk and bread as early as Tuesday. Really? It's snow people. Yes, we need to shovel and not drive like morons, but we will survive. The human race will prevail. And whose making that much french toast?
I breezed through a tutorial this morning so you would have something to look at. I'm still stuck in coding world on the inside of the Captain Blue Hen site where I just added a forum for the members. I also did a few minor changes to a restaurant site this week giving them a sidebar ad for Valentines Day.
There's more for this post, but I'm cutting it short as firefox is apparently under the weather. No pun intended. I'm off to enjoy my snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment