Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Letting the Paint Dry


Let me just tell you, I am not good at painting my nails. Oh well.
I just saw Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I am not sure I liked it or not, which is kind of a weird way to feel about a movie. It wasn't annoying in the way I found Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was entertaining and not gory. It told the story as I expected it to. The costumes were neat, the scenery awesome, the special effects just ok. What does amaze me though is how Tim Burton must see the world. I think the colors he thinks in are different. I think most creative people do see the world differently. Turning random ordinary things into inspiration. Ask me about a box and the word brand some other time.

This weeks image is brought to you by hopefulness. I kind of randomly posted on a singers blog who I adore - I know crazy. They have people for these things but here's my vision - minus the cowboy hat. I hate the hat. I would love to have an image of a not named country singer here and some more embellishments to make it a little more feminine. I wanted to get the over all idea up here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment