Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Nikon D3000, Yeah, thats the spot.


This post has nothing to do with graphic design, web design or anything even involving a computer. This post is a solute to my new camera, the Nikon D3000.
Dear Nikon,
You rock and I love you. Really, not just like, LOVE. You were worth every penny my cheap ass scrounged up and painstakingly debated spending on you. I can't image what life would have been like if I had continued on without you.
Forever and always yours,
Me.
But seriously, the image quality is great. Its easy for amateurs (like myself) yet, it can be the camera for the veteran picture taker. I may never enjoy the smell of chemicals processing in the dark room again, but I believe this camera will help me survive that devastation somehow...
(The pics shown were taken in the kitchen on the stove right after cooking. Nothing special, just point and click. For more information on the juicy delicious Cajun Turkey Burgers go to http://passthesushi.com )

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I SO want a really nice camera! Desperately. But they are SO expensive.

    We had to replace our point and shoot a month ago and couldn't justify the super expensive one. But now I've noticed this one doesn't have a fast enough shutter speed and all pictures of my daughter are of the blurred "baby in motion" variety. Argh.

    ReplyDelete