Sunday, June 14, 2009

Project 1

I have currently been asked to help design a magazine. This is by far the largest project I have worked on yet and I am absolutely flattered that I was even involved. The magazine content is still on the 'down-low' until they get the name all taken care of with all the legalness that goes into such a thing, so I will fill you in on more details as they come to me.

I will be learning some Adobe Indesign and Illustrator for this project. The whole idea is a little overwhelming and I'm loving it. I work better when there is more pressure so I'm currently riding a work high like you wouldn't believe. I have a logo designed (which I can't show you...) and some mock pages already made up (same there >.>) . I am currently working with a genreal idea and feel of the clients and a few magazines pages they ripped out to show me what they want to see aesthetically.
The more I get, the more I'll show you. There will be a lot of late night googling for ideas and tutorials... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment