Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Pressure Like the First Time.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am not a avid fan of the blogosphere quite yet however, I have been advised to start one. (It should be noted, that I love to read other peoples blogs, I am just not sure I can type on myself). Let me just tell you, trying to think of something witty, interesting, or even slightly odd to say to spark an interest to the individuals who may eventually read this is more difficult than I realized.
We'll start with the basics.
I am a 22 year old employee of a comic book store who is working towards an art education to become a graphic designer. More about my will be posted on my bio page.
This blog is going to be a journal of what I am working on and other random thoughts that I find appropriate for it.
We will see if my opinion to blogging changes over time. Here's to hoping you come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment