Saturday, August 8, 2009

Public Enemies



I was killing time the the other afternoon before the weekly family get together and was feeling inspiration from propaganda war time posters (I had also dyed my hair a darker color and was feeling rather stealthy - so that may have something to do with my inspiration). There are have been a lot of comics being made into animated movies. With the upcoming fall 2009 release of one of my favorites, I combined inspirations.

Mix a little of column A with a little of column B and this is what you get in the mind of a Kita. Superman Batman Public Enemies. I really wanted to make them look even more menacing with something written about how anti whatever they are, but words were not on my side yesterday. I'll probably continue to tweak it in the future.

I have a meeting soon with to go over two prospective sites and finally line that all up. One I have a better feeling for now that I have a little more Wordpress designing under my belt. I think it will be the most convenient way for the client to update the information she needs to keep fresh. I am pretty sure I will be the one doing the updating still though.

The other site is pretty basic. Just something to showcase the clients work to prospective clients for himself and get a little more attention for his business. I expect to have both sites up and running in two weeks. Both projects wont take that long at all from the design and coding side. It's more the words that go on the site and the images on the site that will be taking up a large chunk of time. I try to be uber helpful with my clients as a lot of them really just want a website without the hassle of anything. Unfortunately, I often do not posses the knowledge needed to just write a stunning bio and info page for them. I will often times help flush things out though, once we have a basic outline of text.

For these sites, I will need to help get some photographs as well. The material isn't necessarily the easiest thing to photograph though. In one case it will be buildings, in which you want to highlight the craftsmanship, and the other is glass, which produces one heck of a glare. We'll figure it out and get it up and running as quick as possible though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment