Friday, July 9, 2010

The Dream Pantry

Wordpress design for a personal blog. Design and coded by Silhouette Graphics for The Dream Pantry.

I just completed a project for The Dream Pantry on wordpress. The customer wanted a design that was fun and looked like a pantry (bet you picked up on that by their name though). My concern with the project was that I didn't want it to look like there was too much going on (like my pantry). The client has a lot of content she is going to be placing on the site so my main goal was to make sure the navigation and text were more predominant then the images.


I am really looking forward to what this site is going to look like once the content gets on the site and new fun posts are going up regulary. I think its going to be a lot of fun to follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment