Sunday, September 20, 2009

I have a new shiny external hard drive...


Here's to hoping I never really need it.

I've been slacking on the posts here, but I promise, I have been very busy in maintaining my other sites and getting new work together. Got some business cards out and into some new hands and I had a meeting with a new potential client last week and sent him comp images tonight. Since I can't show you that until I get a negative or positive feedback for it, I'll post some images of ad work I'm fiddling with. (Once I get a response from the new client, I'll fill you in >.<) On another note, outside of the creative aspect, I need to learn me some business skills, which is going to be the hard part of this whole package. I have to write kind of a makeshift business plan and start some other good business practices. Learning the business part is intimidatingng as the art part kind of comes naturally. This part I'm admittedly more clueless then I should be. I'm a fast learner though, so hopefully its not a big deal. I'm good with numbers, dealing with people, and the art part, but making it look good on paper (like real big girl businesses do) is a whole new world to me. Wish me luck - I'll be needing it.

P.S. If you don't see images on here frequently enough, check my portfolio page for newer items.

No comments:

Post a Comment